Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sharing

So, a new blog. I like to think of my first one as kind of an experiment, just seeing how things went, and now I am ready to officially create the Michael and Kasia Johnson family blog. Hopefully I'll break from my former trend and start posting more, but shorter, blogs. Just to get things off to a good start, I think I'll end here.

4 comments:

katik said...

Hurray! Another blog! I love them and had no idea you actually had another one? You should let people know! Because we love you and love to know what you're doing. I like the name, too.

The Tulett Family said...

HellO Michael and Kasia! I need your email address so I can add you to our blog's friend list. Send it soon. Love ya, Andrea, Jeff and Audrey

Rachel Young said...

wow! this is really boring if this is the real deal. bwahahahahaha! Get to posting, Mrs. Johnson!! :)

Hugh and Karen said...

I don't remember surrendering the title of the "Awesome" Johnson family. Did I miss something??

We had a great time today at Tucanos and we're so glad both of you could come.

Looking forward to more blogs! We might even post again someday.