Sunday, June 22, 2008

My desktop

I have the best husband ever. Mike decided awhile ago that he would be in charge of picking the desktop on my account, and I thought I would share some of the gems that he's shared with me.

This was the first one:


Mike really loves star wars.


This is after I told him about a PS110B class discussion about the age of the earth.
Mike teases me that I have a crush on Richard Anderson, the actor, who is a silver fox. He was Macgyver and Jack O'Neill in Stargate: SG1, a television series that Mike and I watch (I know, we're both huge nerds).

This is what my background is right now. I completely agree.

I just thought I'd share one of my life's many little joys.

2 comments:

Shaliese Sermon said...

I also have a crush on Richard Dean Anderson, but don't tell Mike...I don't think he's ready for that yet. My favorite is definitely the Cool poster!

Becca said...

I had no idea that you guys have been updating your blog and look what I've been missing! Our dream is to be on your friends and family list:)

Your friends Krystal and Phil just moved into our ward and they said that they went to High School with you two! Small world, huh? Mike, Krystal told me that you didn't mention that you have a cousin in Boston, where's the love?