Saw this on a friend's blog and had to give it a try (especially after #3).
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Mr. Rabbit Old Jeep (but if I used current pet's name and the Jeep's nickname, it would be "Danger Moby")
2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Flats
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):Red Rhino (when I read my friends blog and realized this was my Indian name is when I decided I would repost this.)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Harper A. Fork
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): Joh Ka (joker!)
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Orange Horchata
7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): Gale Soren
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Hacken Houston
9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Spring Lily-of-the-Valley
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Watermelon Slippers
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):Orange Julius Oak (and my friends would call me Ojo for short)
You should try this.
3 comments:
Hey Kasia- This is Julia (Jones) Cosper and I thought that this was a fun name thing you posted.
Hey, Julia! I hope you read this- I want to be on the approved list for your blog! My email is kasia.johnson@gmail.com, if you so choose to add me. Great to hear from you!
Kasia!! I'm so glad I found your blog! This is a great name game! I've only done stripper names...but oh the possibilities!
Post a Comment