Reversible headbands. I even made the pattern (not like it was hard or anything).Heads up to the girls I know- you will probably get one of these for Christmas. The crib skirt! My first semi-quilting project is finished. The curtains. I love them even more than I thought I would. My original plan included putting some oversize pink buttons where the tabs hit the hangy part, but I don't know anymore. What do you guys think? Would it be too much?
You are amazing! You made all of this AND battled swine flu?! Cute stuff! I think the curtains would look great both ways but I prefer no buttons, since you asked:).
4 comments:
I think buttons would be adorable. But it's adorable without them too. You're so crafty!!
I agree - it is very adorable! I think buttons would make it really cute, not overdone at all.
You are amazing! You made all of this AND battled swine flu?! Cute stuff! I think the curtains would look great both ways but I prefer no buttons, since you asked:).
I like the button idea. I can't believe what a little homemaker you are becoming! You're so cute!
Post a Comment