Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

Owl cookies. Mike's grandma used to make them and he loves them.
Here we all are: Mario, Princess Daisy, and our toadstool. I wanted Mim's hat to be oversized, but I think I kind of overdid it. She hated it for sure, but it was super cute.This was the first try-on. She kept cringing away from the hat, like she thought it was going to squish her.So, Halloween was great. A little crazy, but great. The craziness was my fault- I put off making all our costumes until the night before. Ahwell, they got done. We went to the ward's trunk or treat (all the kids recognized Mario and yelled to him) and then did some family visiting. Hope everybody else's Halloween was just as good!

4 comments:

Dane said...

You guys look great. I can't believe you made those costumes the night before! Oh, and I can definately unterstand why Mim was freaked out by that hat! Hello!

Don't worry about sat. we hoped you could be there but totally understand. MIssed you though!

KiLee said...

That hat is so huge!!! Mim looks pretty cute, even if she isn't happy about it! Good luck trying to think of something for next year!

Rachel Young said...

I love these costumes! You're amazing, Kasia!

Brock and Stef said...

I seriously love the toad stool hat!!! I love it it is freaking hilaroius!!!