Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Pictures

About a month back one of Mike's friends from high school took our family pictures. I think she did a great job, here's a few of our favorites:








She looks so big to me in that 3rd one down; it's like my brother said, "she looks like a miniature three year old." Anyways, we love the pictures, thanks to Amber!

5 comments:

KiLee said...

Those turned out cute! I can't believe how blue her eyes look in the one picture. We're excited to see you guys in a couple of days! :)

katik said...

Oh, I'm dying! They're so so great! Will you give (or send) us some, please please please?

Rachel Young said...

SO adorable! I love them all!!

Bridget said...

I think she did an awesome job too! How cute! We are going to miss you guys while we are in TX, Mim is going to be so big when we get back!

kerry said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little sweetie!