First: I'm hating on Blogger right now. The new text editor has no great way to add videos (if you know of one, please pass it on) but the old one won't let you change your font. Awesome job, guys.
The reason I'm mad is that I have a really cute video of Mim "dancing" (bobbing up and down and swaying back and forth) to a little song one of her toys plays. We discovered her little talent on Christmas Eve while we were visiting my parents. It's so cute.
So, here she is in a super cute outfit., with super cute pigtails. I love it.
Nate and Ki and their kids came into town on New Year's Eve, and the next day we all got together. This is Grandpa with his traditional picture of him with all three little ones.
Grandma's turn. I love that Will is patting Mim's head.
My new favorite picture of Grandpa and Mim. She's yawning.
This picture is so cute. Mim is doing her new squinty cheese face for the camera, and Arie is doing a face that is very...Arie-like.
We all got sick in January- I probably got over the worst of it the fastest, so I went to church one week and left Mike home with Mim. When I came home, Mim was dressed in a Halloween costume.
She didn't mind, though.
Other than that...
My grandpa went in for heart surgery a few weeks ago and is still recovering. He's made a lot of progress and we're all cheering him on.
Mim has 5 teeth. One of her top fronts came in all alone and the two on either side of it came in at the same time.
We're still a little sick (just me and Mike, not so much Mim, which is good)- this is the cold that just won't go away.
Mike and I are enjoying our jobs. I'm still at UVU, but teaching a lecture this semester instead of a lab.
We'll hopefully be headed out to Philadelphia to see Ki and Nate during the summer, I plan on booking the tickets as soon as we get our tax return.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness- Mim is growing so fast! She is so adorable. We'll be praying for your grandpa. Miss you guys!
You can switch between the editors on Blogger - just save your draft and then change the settings. That's how I add video. It's kind of a pain, but it works.
Also, it's about time you posted again! Get to blogging and posting some video of my niece!!!
Post a Comment