I picked up a little smoothie recipe book in the line at Target the other day, so we've decided to make fancy drinks once a week. Tonight was a key lime pie refresher. It was excellent. Plus, I got to use these little umbrellas that I bought forever ago.
We've been up to other stuff besides exquisite drinks, too. It was my birthday on Thursday (25!) and Mike and I went out to Rodizio Grill for dinner. We had been planning on a movie after, but we were both so full that we just wanted to come home and laze about the house after. Excellent date. He also got me a jigsaw. And a picture of the temple that I've wanted for over our mantle for about a year. He remembered. :)
This is what Mim's been up to. The Tuesday after her birthday, she decided she was only going to walk. She hasn't crawled more than a few feet since. So, since April 6th, Mim has been our 100% walking girl. I didn't expect it to be such a definite line between walking and not.
Other than that, she's been cutting some molars and being awesome.
Oh, and Danger's going to have kittens again.
1 comment:
I thought you were getting the slut fixed? :)
I'm pretty sure that Mim started walking as a b-day present to me! What a great niece.
Are you going to post the recipe for the smoothies? They look delicious!
Post a Comment