Saturday, August 27, 2011

Family of 4






Eleanor Monica Johnson was 9lbs 4oz, born at noon on Thursday, August 25th.  I was in labor for 23 hours- less than half the time it took with Mim, so I'm not complaining.  Also, delivery/pushing only took about 5 minutes, and that's including the time it took my doctor to run across the parking lot from his office to the hospital.  Anyway, she's lovely and so far Mim is quite taken with her, as are Mike and I. 

5 comments:

KiLee said...

Sorry we haven't been able to meet her yet - she is adorable!

Unknown said...

You look awesome for just giving birth. Congrats to you four!

katik said...

Darling girls! I love the one of Mim holding the baby and watching hospital tv. I have one of all my kids like that. So funny.

Becca said...

She's so beautiful and we can't wait to meet her. Only fitting that Mike should use Monica since he was the favorite:)

We love you all!

mckenna said...

Congratulations, Mike and Kasia and family!! You look wonderful! I'm sure you are just loving having this new little one with you. :) Hopefully everyone is recovering and adjusting well. And sleeping. I know I haven't had much sleep in the last 6 weeks, so I'm wishing it on everyone else! :)