Oh. Uhg. Uhg, uhg, uhg. There was a spider on the wall by the computer and I just killed it. So gross. Gross. I had a napkin and I squished it. Ewww. I hate it when Mike's gone and can't kill gross critters for me.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Haircut
So, I got my hair cut. I've been deliberating about just getting a trim or cutting it all off since I made the appointment a month ago. I decided on a trim (obviously, see picture below), but I still wanted to post a picture. Hillary is the best--I can't resist a plug for her salon, Haven. If you're looking for a place to get your hair cut, or colored, or your makeup done, or pretty much anything else cosmetic, you should check it out. Also, my head looks huge in the picture. Huger than normal. My poor future kids--me with the big head, Mike with the big head--they have no chance. However, at least as a family, we will be proportional to each other.
Also, I have followed in the footsteps of my wonderful sister-in-laws before me and bought the Phytodéfrisant. It's all I dreamed of and more.
Oh. Uhg. Uhg, uhg, uhg. There was a spider on the wall by the computer and I just killed it. So gross. Gross. I had a napkin and I squished it. Ewww. I hate it when Mike's gone and can't kill gross critters for me.
Oh. Uhg. Uhg, uhg, uhg. There was a spider on the wall by the computer and I just killed it. So gross. Gross. I had a napkin and I squished it. Ewww. I hate it when Mike's gone and can't kill gross critters for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kasia! Cute haircut--I approve! Just wanted to say hi!
Cute cute haircut!! I think it looks great on your "big head"!! :)
Fabulous hair! You look gorgeous. As for the head thing, at least because of you your kids will have a chance at small feet and hands!
cute haircut kiddo. i don't think that your head is any larger than the rest of us in the family though!
Also, the Flight of the Concords music video you posted was hilarious!!
Post a Comment