Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For Rachel...

Rachel tagged me in one of her notes on facebook, but since I don't write notes on facebook, I will put it here. The rules are that you post 25 random things, habits, facts, or goals about yourselft, then tag 25 people. I tag everyone that is in my blogs I visit list (I think there's probably around 25). So, here we go...

1. I love candy so much. I will eat it until my tongue is raw (example: a night or two ago, I ate half a bag of the sweethearts Valentine's Day candy).

2. (Related to number 1)- My mouth holds artificial dyes like no one else I've ever met. Eight ounces of blue powerade will dye my tongue, teether, and lips bright blue and it will last about 12 hours (me and my roommates figured that out my freshman year). Even brushing my teeth doesn't help.

3. I was 21 before I took my first plane ride (that I remember, at least- I went to Hawaii when I was 2).

4. I've fallen off a galloping horse (I was 10).

5. Before I settled on majoring in geology, I considered journalism, veterinary medicine, architecture, and music teaching.

6. Mike and I never fight.

7. I have a goal to run a half marathon (or at least be fit enough to) between each child I have. This August and the Provo River Half Marathon will be the first test of that.

8. I can pick split ends out of my hair for hours (obviously time for a haircut).

9. I'm a really fast reader; I breeze through books like it's my job (so does Mike).

10. 12:34 and 11:11 are my favorite times. It's very satisfying for me when I look at a (digital) clock and it's one of those two.

11. I'm ultra-sensitive about people either being mad at me or being disappointed in me (I was like this when I was little and just never grew out of it).

12. I'm super meticulous about how I fold laundry. Mike doesn't help me anymore because I would always just have to "fix" what he folded, anyway.

13. I lisp when I say "j," "g," "sh," and "ch" noises.

14. Mike and I both want 6 kids.

15. I lose my temper really quickly when I drive.

16. I have a cat, but prefer dogs (and will get one once I'm done with school).

17. I worked at the Yogurt Parlor when I was in high school and since I've been pregnant have craved something from there at least once a week. Too bad they closed 4 years ago.

18. I really love cooking, but I don't do it if the kitchen's messy.

19. In high school, I got voted "most likely to never grow up."

20. I never used to be a big TV watcher, but now I never miss the Office, Pushing Daisies (well, I never missed one- I'm sad it's cancelled), or 24.

21. I'm a total packrat. I have a hard time throwing away old school stuff, especially.

22. I've never gotten a ticket (a moving violation), despite being pulled over multiple times.

23. I can listen to my favorite songs over and over and over again. I mean I'll put it on repeat and listen to it for an entire day.

24. I want to learn how to sew. I can do basic stuff, but I think it would be neat to be really good at it.

25. I like having someone yell at me when I work out. I used to go to classes at the AF Rec Center and my favorite teacher was a kickboxing instructor who would yell at you and come push on your punching bag while you were hitting it. If I was going to be on Biggest Loser, I would want Jillian to be my trainer because she's so mean when she trains. I think it's awesome.

I accidentally deleted this when fixing a mistake I noticed, so that's why it's now after the "Taking Bets" blog instead of before it. I'm glad I typed this one up in Word.

4 comments:

Em said...

Kasia! I found your cute blog out there in blog-land! That's so exciting you are having a girl (girls have the cutest clothes!) Congrats!
Emily

Rachel Young said...

Thank you for humoring me ;)

Michelle said...

Hey. I hope you are well. We have private blog so you need to email me so I can invite you! And email me any of your siblings/parents emails too. chrischel03@msn.com. Love ya-Your favorite cousin, Michelle

Jules said...

Fun to read. ;-) Who was the instructor? There was a fun kickboxing lady there a couple of years ago, and I loved her class.