Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two years? Really?

Me and Mike's 2 year anniversary was this last Sunday, on the 15th. I can't believe it's been two years; it doesn't feel like it's been that long at all. I suppose Mike is just an easy guy to be married to. He is also exceptionally handsome.
When I really think about it, I guess I can be convinced that it's been that long. We got married the last semester of my undergrad years, and when I think how long ago those classes seem, then it almost feels like we've been married for 10 years. But that's just because I can't believe I ever took an early english literature class- I swear I've only learned about geology since high school. I remember living in Alpine, in Kati and Jon's basement. Man, Alpine is so far away from everything. Then we lived in the Ivie's apartment, but I can't believe we were there for almost a whole year. And now we've lived in Lehi for over 6 months. Whoa. I feel like we've accomplished a lot in these last two years. When I say that, I mostly mean this baby that's on the way, but there are other things too, I'm sure.
What I wanted to say with this post, really, is that I'm so very glad I'm married to Mike. He has been a wonderful friend/companion/husband/partner/buddy/provider/confidant/lifter of heavy things and opener of stuck jars for these past two years, and I'm sure things will just keep getting better.

3 comments:

mckenna said...

Congratulations on the anniversary!! You two are just adorable. I love that photo! You look stunning!! And Mike, well, he looks just like Mike!!

Rachel Young said...

cute!

Brock and Stef said...

Goes by fast doesn't it!!!