If you don't like kittens you're a bad person
Danger had 3 kittens awhile ago and they are super cute. The other one (not in the picture) is orange like his sibling, but with white socks. He's also the runt and we call him Buster. We call the other orange one Milo and the black and white one Tux. They need good homes, so if you know of someone who wants a kitten in the next few weeks, let us know. We've had some maybes just by word of mouth, but the time is coming where they'll need definite homes, so if you hear anything...
2 comments:
I may be interested. I've been looking for one to keep the birds from eating our strawberries :) I just have to convince my husband. Where are you living now?
Is this Shawna Packer? We're in Lehi; you can come by and see the kittens if you need more convincing.
Post a Comment