Thursday, June 11, 2009

More of life's little joys

I was reading some past posts when I came across this one and I decided I wanted to post more about the little things in my life that help contribute to its overall awesomeness.
1. Soft pink dryer lint. It sounds silly, but every time I clean out the lint catcher on the dryer after I've done a load of Mim's laundry, I just have to smile.

2. TV shows on DVD. I don't think this really needs an explanation.

3. Google calendar. I've used this more and more frequently since being pregnant and having a baby- treating and preventing further "mommy brain" symptoms.

That's it for now, but expect more in the future.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I wish that we could have gone out to eat with all of you! We need to do another dinner sometime soon. How about a picnic dinner in the park in Provo?