Sunday, September 13, 2009

For realsies

"There's a raccoon in our engine." Mike's exact words to me yesterday. I hustled out to see, and sure enough...
Not exactly in the engine, but definitely under the hood. We lured it out with a piece of bread I threw under the car and then let it go on its way. It was just a little guy.

Still no power to the desktop, where most of the pictures are, but some of the most recent event photos were still on the camera, so here we have the first time I did Mim's hair in a little ponytail.The first time I did Mim's hair in two little ponytails (Cindy Loo Who style).
And check out this bed head- the aftermath of two little ponytails. The sad face is a result of me standing there and taking a bunch of pictures instead of getting her out of her crib.

3 comments:

KiLee said...

Holy cow! Her hair is amazing. Seriously - that is some fantastic bed head!!!! I like the two ponytail look - she is just so cute!! Give her a hug and a kiss from me and squish her chubby little face!

katik said...

I'm laughing so hard right now!!! Mostly at the bedhead but the idea of Mike changing his oil and finding a raccoon is blasted funny.

Stacey said...

oh my goodness! i love the crazy hair!!