Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I love it

I love it when Mim goes all sleeping baby limp after I rock her to sleep. Ah, bedtime.

I love it that wonderful Mike is grocery shopping. He volunteered. Probably because we're out of chicken and milk, both of which he loves. Add to the equation that we went vegetarian for dinner tonight plus this is the last night Macey's has their chicken on for $1.49/lbs, and you get a husband that's at the grocery store without me bugging him like crazy.

I love it that our house is almost finished being rewired. The electricians are really nice and good people, but it's just weird to have a stranger in your house all day.

I love it that it's been all fall-y these last couple of days.

I love it that I figured out how to save more of the wood from the scrap pile. I hate wasting and prefer to save everything that might somehow be useful someday. I may or may not be a packrat.

I love it all.

No comments: