Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rose garden... CHECK!

Mike went and got mulch yesterday while I was putting Mim to bed, and then we both applied it.  I'm so excited- not only does it look good, but I WON'T HAVE TO WEED IT!!  Except for a tiny bit around the rose bases. 
The rock border isn't finished, but I knew that would be a work in progress- we'll add on every time we go on a rock hunting trip. 

Mim had a big day on Thursday- she learned to undress herself (when I went to get her in the morning she was completely naked on the bottom, and her little t-shirt was mostly off- she had gotten it over her head, but her sleeves were still on) and she learned to get up onto the couch and the kitchen chairs.  Neither is a really convenient thing for her to learn (at least for me) but it was pretty funny.  And now she gets up on the rocking chair in her room and looks through her books, which is cute.  I have any cute pictures of that, yet, but I do have this:
She's helping Mike play the guitar.

No comments: