Mim figured out a few things recently, like how to get (mostly) undressed:
This is what she was wearing a few weeks ago when I went to get her in the morning. Naked on the bottom, and her head out of her shirt.
She also learned how to get up on chairs and the couch all by herself.
She also learned how to climb into the kitchen drawers.
And how to cheese it (she's not in pain, I promise).
And finally, how to hold her phone between her shoulder and her ear when she talks and needs to be hands free.
She's learned a lot of other things, too. Like where her nose is and where my nose is. She's also been saying "tickle" for awhile, but I don't think I've written about it. It used to just be feet she'd tickle, but lately she's taken to tickling any object, like her dinner bowl, various toys, and sometimes the cat. She also signs please for pretty much anything she needs. In retrospect, it probably would have made more sense to teach her other signs first, and then teach her to add please, but ahwell. I mostly taught her because it's so cute. She communicates pretty well with pointing, so I don't worry about it.
1 comment:
So, one of Ryker's first words is 'cookie'. That says a lot about what we are learning here!
You are going to have to fatten Mim up some - Ryker keeps trying to get his diaper off, but can't see past his tummy to get a good grip! Although, maybe Mim just wants to be potty trained!! :)
Post a Comment