Mim loves to color. I usually break out the coloring book and crayons at least once a day. I thought I was being really smart, only giving her 2 or 3 crayons at a time- so she wouldn't be able to secret any away and surprise me with murals like this. Turns out, I need to pay more attention when I know she actually has crayons. She was laying on the floor in the living room, coloring in her book, while I watched a show and folded laundry. I was really into it, I guess. I looked over and the coloring book was still there, but Mim and crayons were gone. I was lucky, I suppose, that it was only in one little spot in her bedroom and not all down the halls and everywhere. I just laughed when I saw- it was totally my own fault.
Here she is beside her handiwork:
It's hard to see, but it's on the wall by her stacking cup she's holding.
Ah, ma petite artiste.
1 comment:
two words: magic eraser.
Post a Comment