That's how we're all feeling. Mim's had a cough for almost a month now (after several doctor visits, we now have some antibiotics to help with a possible bacterial sinus infection), we found out last Monday that I have walking pneumonia, and Mike's starting to feel sick.
Not our best week ever.
However, it's made me feel grateful for a lot of things that I take for granted a lot.
Like moms and mother-in-laws who take Mim for the day so I can sleep and rest
And medicine (especially Theraflu)
And the fact that for the most part, we're pretty healthy people. This is probably the sickest I've ever been, not counting morning sickness (which was the worst because it lasted 5 months)
So, now I've counted my blessings I can get better, right?
1 comment:
Hope you are all feeling better soon. Doesn't sound like much fun at all. :(
Post a Comment