Saturday, April 16, 2011

More Mim.

I realized I never posted these!

The first (and only, so far) time she got into my makeup:

Well, she knows where mascara is supposed to go (kind of). 

These were before Mike got his neck surgered (I know it's not a word) on, note the lack of neck brace.

She does this whenever he's playing a game and she's around.  She sets up her own pillow, finds a controller, and climbs up next to him.  Sometimes she covers them both up with a blanket, too. 

Other stuff:  We spent $1000 all in one go today on a picket fence for the front.  I never want to spend money again (but the thing is, it's going to cost at least a few hundred more, for posts, brackets, cement, and all the little things that I can't believe aren't included, like post caps). 

We went to dinner last night for my birthday- the nice Thanksgiving Point restaurant, Harvest.  It was pretty great.  It was tough to decide on an entree- there are a bunch of things I want to go back and try.  I got prime rib and Mike got halibut (don't worry, it was a very manly portion).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA! Those kids and make up!