Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hats

I hate hats; my head is too big for them.  I do want a big floppy straw hat for gardening, though.  Where do you get those?

Mim, on the other hand, loves hats.  She also loves pretending that almost anything is a hat (not all that uncommon, I know, but still cute).  The other day she modeled a few for me and I got some pictures that are too awesome not to share.
{She also picked out her outfit.}

{Pondering}

{This is what she did when I told her to make a pouty face.}


{Cute, huh?}

{"Surprise face"}    
 What a sweetheart.  

1 comment:

Ryan, Mindy and Andie said...

Kasia-
This is Mindy from the good old yogurt parlor days and I saw your link to your blog from facebook! So excited to see all of your new happenings, and your darling little Mim looks EXACTLY like you! She is SO cute! I hope you're doing great and wishing you the best with your last month of pregnancy! :)