Jessica (Mike's little sister) got married last Wednesday up in Salt Lake. It was kind of a crazy day. That, plus our camera running out of batteries at the temple and then me losing the camera for the majority of the reception, means hardly any pictures. Ahwell. Someone else will post about it and I'll just borrow those...eventually.
For now, here's what I got (yeah, they're mostly of Mim).
I was chasing her all around trying to get a picture of her in this dress and I finally managed this one. All the little nieces wore dresses that Mom J had made for Jessica when she was little.
 |
| {Mim and Becca's boy James. They were little buddies for the wedding and reception...kind of.} |
 |
| {Running in circles.} |
 |
| {Yeah, that's my daughter.} |
 |
| {The only one on our camera of the gorgeous bride and groom.} |
 |
| {At the reception- Mim just loves loves loves her little girl cousins, she always wants to follow them everywhere.} |
 |
{It was dark and my camera is not equipped for that, but I had to try and get a picture of Papa dancing with his granddaughters. So sweet.}
Anyway, the temple was lovely, as was the reception (despite a last minute move from everything outside to everything inside- it was pleasantly breezy, then got crazy windy right at 6, when the reception started).
We're so happy for Jessica and Dan and are going to miss them lots, since they'll be living in Texas. Congratulations to both of them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment