Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well, it happened

No, no baby yet.  I'm kind of waiting to hold out until the 22nd, after my parents are home from visiting my sister and her family in Philadelphia.  We'll see.  Sometimes I want to go into labor just to have something different to do that day.

Here is what happened- Mim said "No mama, I do it." 

I've been waiting for it.  I feel lucky that she hasn't started with the big toddler independence streak earlier- I figure it's a function of being the oldest.  She didn't learn to hit or say "no!" when she was angry for a long time, either.  Here we go, then.

3 comments:

KiLee said...

Ryker started this early. You are lucky! :) Good luck on "Baby Watch 2011".

Becca said...

Good luck...it just gets better:)

Can't wait to see baby girl #2!

Jessica Ann said...

you COULD hold out till I get there on the 29th if you'd like :) but if you don't, I'll understand. I'm so so excited to see that little one!! Mim will be a great big sister!