Family pictures with a 2 month old weren't super easy. They were during her nap time, which had everything to do with it, I'm sure, but our photographer,
Amber, did a fatastic job with what she had to work with. :)
We had them taken at
Wadley Farms, where our wedding reception was. Getting married in the dead of winter, we really didn't get to take advantage of the gorgeous property and gardens. We remedied that with this little photo shoot, though.
 |
| {I love this expression.} |
 |
| {Mike and Mim had a little daddy-daughter photo shoot while I was changing the baby.} |
 |
| {Hide and go seek.} |
While we were there, we saw Alan (one of Hugh's closest friends and the owner of Wadley Farms) and he told us about the
castle he's currently building. Oh wow. This place just gets more awesome all the time. I hope we're around here when our girls get married so they can have their receptions at Wadley. In a freaking
castle.
2 comments:
Your photos are darling! Maren was looking at them with me and kept saying "that's Mim. She my friend." Love you guys!
Kita absolutely LOVES the hat that Ellie is wearing! They all turned out adorable!
Post a Comment