Most of you have probably already seen this via facebook, but here we are at Mike's work party for Halloween:
I know, I know. It's pretty much the same as 2 years ago, all I did was make a turtle (technically a koopa) costume for the baby. I just knew there was no way I would get 4 new costumes finished, what with still figuring out how to mom 2 kids. I did make Mim's hat a little easier for her to wear (she still was sick of it by the time we were making our last visits).
I have to say, Mike's work party was pretty much the ideal audience for these costumes. A bunch of computer guys and their kids- we didn't have to explain to anybody who we were. Mike even won an honorable mention in the costume contest. I'm pretty sure that if they had done it after me and the girls got there he would have won. I'm just sayin'.
Anyway, for next year we're planning on an all new theme, so just you wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment