Tuesday, September 11, 2012

July, part 1

We didn't do anything for the 4th of July this year. Kind of lame of us, but we were still recovering from vacation. I decided that even if we weren't going to do anything, it was still a holiday and we should get a treat. I went to JCW's for some shakes and got a good view of the Thanksgiving Point fireworks on my way there and back, as well as a good look at the American Fork Canyon fire. Wow.

Mim loves playing out in the rain and for once I got some pictures of her doing it.




{Quite a pose, huh?}
See that dark stuff in the picture above? That's Mim's hair. Her little child safe scissors are pretty good at cutting hair, as it turns out. Even though it looks like some good hunks, it was from little front pieces that were easy enough to blend a little and make look like intentional layers. (She cut her hair again today, in a way that will require a professional fix. Yay.)

1 comment:

Candace said...

I LOVE Puddle Jumping!!!!