Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mim's preschool program was awesome


It was so great. Adorable.

{I couldn't even believe how proud I was of her for getting up and saying her little memorized line.}

{She had "I" for the icicles on the houses}

 Their little cards were supposed to spell out "Merry Christmas," but they kept getting all mixed up and one of the teachers kept stepping in to rearrange them.


{Front row!}


{During "Jingle Bells." The bells were collected shortly after the song was over.}
Classic blogger. It won't upload my videos. I think my success rate with videos on the blog is somewhere in the ~10% range.  You'll just have to take my word for it that it was so so cute. Eleanor came, even though it started right about her bedtime. She did pretty well, regardless. She loved "Feliz Navidad" and was bouncing all over my lap for the entire song. She has terrible taste in Christmas music, what can I say? 

After the program was over Miss Tracy mentioned a special visitor and then there were jingle bells out in the hall. The kids all turned towards it and I had a perfect view of all their faces when they saw Santa come in. They were awestruck. It was so funny. They all got to wait in line and talk to him and Mim was pretty shy when it was her turn, but then she got warmed up and started telling Santa all sorts of things that she wanted, including some I didn't know about. 

I love her little preschool and the teachers there. I admire them a lot, especially after this undertaking. They did a fantastic job and I'm looking forward to the end of the year program now.

1 comment:

KiLee said...

I had to open a YouTube account & then posting videos on the blog is a LOT easier. Also, you can make it so people can't view your videos on YouTube unless they have the link (or something like that). It's more private, I do know that!
I'm telling you this so that you will post videos - some of us don't get to see Mim & Ellie do awesome things...