

There she is. The profile pictures are both me and Mike's favorite, but I also thought her little legs were so cute. She was stretched out a lot of the time, though on the DVD you can see her reach up and grab her toes and give me a couple good kicks. When we first saw her, I made a comment about how she usually is punching me, and right then, as though on cue, her little arms started pumping. The bottom picture is another of my favorites because she's all stretched out, ankles crossed, relaxing. Although she was being very modest, the ultrasound technician was very skilled and managed to get some pictures proving she is very much a lady. Getting the ultrasound was very fun. Neither Mike nor I had any trouble figuring out what the pictures were of (the technician commented that we seemed more able than some to follow what was going on, which I am a little bit proud of), and most of all, it was just wonderful to see her and know that everything was looking good. Mike and my mom apparently coordinated forces to make Monday extra awesome. Not only did I get to find out that I was having a little girl, but when Mike and I got home from school, I found a bag my mom had left for me that had a little bib and a onesie in it. The onesie is green with pink and purple flowers (so cute) and is still sitting on our piano bench and every time I see it it just makes me grin.
And not to brag about how great my husband is for two posts in a row, or anything, but I have to say, he is the best. He went out on Monday night (the day we had the ultrasound) to run an errand or something, and when he came back...
6 comments:
That is so cute! I'm so excited for you guys. Have you thought of any names yet?
Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun!! Names??
She looks way cute...just like her nana johnson. We're so excited!
That is so exciting! I love your ultrasoud pictures. They are adorable. I still need to see and house and everything. Love ya.
Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I love the profile picture...you can already tell she'll be a "babe" (ha, ha, ha...oh dear) Anyway, just wanted to say how excited I am for ya...motherhood is the best! :-)
Darling profile! She really cooperated for some great pics!
Post a Comment