Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wonderful Husband


Here's why Mike is great:
- He is the best husband in the world
- Makes me laugh all the time
- It's easy to see how important his family and friends are to him
- He takes care of me
- He works so hard to be a good provider for our family (and succeeds)
- Puts up with me when I am being ridiculous
- Does such a good job of being the priesthood leader in our home
- He is genuinely kind
- So so handsome (seriously, such a babe)
- Supports and encourages me when I struggle
- Gives the best back rubs ever (this has been increasingly important since I've been pregnant)
- Is wonderfully affectionate
- Likes Pride & Prejudice (although he's probably only ever seriously admitted that to me)
- Always willing to compromise
- He's going to be a wonderful daddy (and I'm comparing him to a very high standard- my dad and his dad)
- I have so much fun with him, whatever it is we're doing
- He's so thoughtful
- Great friend
- Computer whiz (which is especially great, because I am not)
- Always takes out the garbage
- Listens to me even when it's stuff that I know he doesn't care about that much (i.e. home decorating)
- So loving

My handsome husband turned 25 on Saturday. He got to camp out with the scouts for the night before his birthday and then came home Saturday and got to relax for awhile before we went to Tucanos for dinner and then to the new James Bond movie. The next day we celebrated with my family (combined with Kaid's birthday) and then with his family. I'm so glad that I get to celebrate all the rest of his birthdays with him.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Natalie said...

happy late birthday mike! you are wonderful!

katik said...

You're BOTH wonderful. I'm so glad you're together.