Saturday, June 6, 2009

Haircut!

I went to Hillary on Tuesday for my long-awaited haircut. So, the before:


And the afters:I donated the ponytail to Locks of Love, but first I used it to chase my niece around.

And curlyMike's been working on this little beauty for awhile now, and decided to unveil the same day I cut my hair. Coincidence?
Also, Mike and I went to the Haven Bazaar today and got free scalp treatments and glitter toes (glitter toes apply to me only). Check these babies out.


Don't mind the pants tucked into my flip flops thing, it's what all the cool kids are doing.

9 comments:

Jeremy and Natalie said...

your hair looks so cute! and jeremy and i laughed for a really long time at mike's picture. :) it made me go into a coughing fit! but don't worry, i lived. :)

Jeremy and Natalie said...

p.s. your glitter toes are HOTT and i've decided that i want some too!

katik said...

LOVE the haircut!!! And Mike, look what Lehi has done to you;).

Becca said...

Love the haircut Kasia! It's adorable. Another Hillary success. I'm glad that you and Mike had a chance to be pampered. Personally I would have loved to see Mike with painted toes!

Evan and Jeanette said...

Kasia! I'm soo happy you posted pictures. The hair looks very cute! I'll need to see you in person some time soon...

Leda Johnson said...

I LOVE your new hair. You look so beautiful!

Claire said...

Ditto - I love the haircut! Don't mind me if I copy you soon....
Love ya!

Scott and Athena said...

SOOOO Cute!!! The hair and the toes! Oh, and Mike's new hair do too! HA HA HA
You are too funny! I love your blog!

KimL said...

WOW! The hair cute is super cute though! I love it!