So, Mim said her first word awhile ago, probably about a month ago. It was "kitty." I haven't yet successfully filmed her saying it, but it's cute. She gets really high pitched, like I do when I call Danger. She's also added a few more words to her vocabulary lately- she says "hey dad" and just "dad," and just the day before yesterday, I convinced her to call her bellybutton her "eek." Now I ask her to show me her eek and she pulls up her shirt and grabs her bellybutton. Usually. Sometimes she signs "please" instead.
This is what she's been up to lately:
Getting stuck behind the couch.
Yesterday she came out of her room with these on. She had three on one arm today and was loving it. She also likes to wear everything she can as a necklace- she especially loves to drape the mouse around her neck by the cord and walk around with it. I can't wait until she's playing dress up for real!
1 comment:
Did you teach her "Hopping, Skipping Teddy Bear" yet?
Post a Comment