This one wasn't one of her more awesome ones, but she was just loving it all the same.
After she climbed in, I finally got to see how she gets out. It's kind of ridiculous. She starts with a headstand that pushed up into a handstand. Observe:
I kept laughing when she would do this- it's just so silly. Do I really have to wait until she's three to get her into gymnastics? This girl will climb or swing on anything. She also loved it when she would tip over from the headstand.
So that's my little gymnast. Teaching her to climb into her crib has backfired somewhat. She climbs on top of her changing table now and also up onto me and Mike's nightstands (I don't know how she does that- probably using the knobs on the drawers like she tries to do on the dressers and the kitchen cabinets).
She's so fun.
5 comments:
SOOO cute! Cute little mini Kasia :) And also, I love the cute patriotic outfit... hehe. Blue socks, red pants, white shirt :)
Haha! She is adorable!
She needs to check out the Little Gym in Orem. My daughter's the director.
Oops! Sorry about the extra love. The last comment is from me, Sr. Familia.
she is definately gymnastic material. what a cute girl--
Post a Comment