Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mim's just up to stuff

 She loves brushing her teeth.  She wants to do it whenever I am, and since I do it every time after I barf, (morning-sickness style) we both get in more than our daily quota.
 One of the reasons she loves brushing her teeth is because she loves the little bathroom stool I got for her.  It goes everywhere with her.  Recently she figured out she could use it on the piano to reach the pedals and the keys at the same time, which she's always wanted to do.  Really.  She gets very frustrated when she sits on the real bench and can't get to the pedals.  She starts fake crying and sometimes throws a tiny tantrum about it.
She also loves sitting in a freshly fluffed lovesac. 
I found this picture when I was looking up the others.  There was a chicken in our driveway in January.  

Other stuff about Mim:

She's still definitely dramatic.  When she throws her little tantrums, sometimes she'll throw herself on the ground and if I walk away she rolls after me, fake crying all the way. 

She's talking more, but hardly ever on demand. 

She figured out doorknobs.  Or maybe she just had to grow a little bit more.  Either way, they are no longer a barrier.  We got those child proof door knobs things and are now in the market for more advanced ones, since it took about a half hour for her to figure out our current version.  

And this just in today- when I ask or tell her to do stuff she doesn't want to, she says "what?" over and over again while I repeat myself.  Sometimes she throws a "why?" in there, as well.

2 comments:

KiLee said...

I love the picture of her at the piano! I also love that she rolls after you while throwing a fit. Ryker throws himself down - no matter where we are, but he hasn't started rolling after me yet. Although it was truly disgusting to see him face down on the Wal-Mart floor! :)

Brock and Stef said...

Kasia.. she looks so much like you!! Especially the picture with her on your back!! You have a mini me!!!