Thursday, February 24, 2011

We got haircuts!

Me and Mim did, at least.  Last week.  And then I tried to take a picture of both of us with our new haircuts, which didn't go great.  It was super fun, though.  And I did get this one:
Mim's looking at the camera and kind of smiling!  It took about 40 pictures to get this.  
There's Mim's new hair.  I've been debating for weeks about cutting it.  I loved how long it was, but hated doing it.  Mim also hated when I would do it, so it was a lose-lose.  Turns out, I wish I hadn't waited so long to cut it.  It's so much easier to keep under control now.  For reference, here's a pic a few days before the chop. 
 Yep, she's wearing my boots.  She got the zippers up all by herself, even. 

2 comments:

KiLee said...

Very cute haircuts. It made me think that I need one.
One thing I will say about having a boy - definitely easier to cut his hair!

KiLee said...

Very cute haircuts. It made me think that I need one.
One thing I will say about having a boy - definitely easier to cut his hair!