I totally do. I'm working on number 2 right now- we took a family outing to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat. It's the best sound in the world. I'm due August 21st. HOORAY!
Congratulations guys! I remember feeling like going from 1-2 meant we were a "real" family now. :) Not that we weren't before. But you have so many awesome things to look forward to! Congrats again!!
5 comments:
Um...this is totally awesome! Both the picture and the part about child number two!
Like!
Congrats, Kasia! Michelle just told me on Sunday! Apparently Laura is pregnant too! (PS Love the picture! I've never seen it before! HA HA HA)
Congratulations guys! I remember feeling like going from 1-2 meant we were a "real" family now. :) Not that we weren't before. But you have so many awesome things to look forward to! Congrats again!!
Post a Comment