We went to Adventure Land park up in Highland to see the ducks. Apparently I put my camera away for that part, because all I have are pictures of the kids playing on the big toy beforehand. Grandpa got to catch all the kids coming down the slide; everybody loved it.
{It looks like Mim is explaining something really important to Will, but really she's going in for the hug.}
{This is as close as she got to the aforementioned hug.}
After we were done with the big toy we went and fed the ducks. They were aggressive. I gave Mim some bread to give to them and I'm pretty sure if my dad hadn't been fending them off with his cane they would have eaten it right out of her hand. Or just attacked her for it. Mim totally wanted to hug the ducks.
1 comment:
I think Grandpa would catch grandkids all day if we let him!
Post a Comment