Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pony ride!

Amidst all the activities with my family and Ki, we went to a fund raiser with Mike's family for one of their family friends.  It was at Young Living Lavender Farms, down in Mona.  It's a cool place, turns out.  Mim had her first (and second, and third, and fourth) pony ride and she loved it.  So much.  She was pretty excited to sit on the horse and pet it, and then they started moving she could hardly contain herself.  It was so cute.
{She was on a little pony for her first go round.}
For her subsequent rides, she was on a real horse.  Somewhere between this ride and the other stuff we took pictures of, Mim smudged the camera lens and I didn't realize it, so they're a little blurry.




They had a little mini zoo there as well.  We got charged by a buffalo (only a few running steps, but whatever- still a charge) and it made me jump pretty good.  It didn't phase Mim- I think she probably wanted to pet it.
Then we saw the zonkey!  (The sign said ze-donk, but I think zonkey sounds more awesome.)
I want one.
They had a whole miniature medieval village set up (I guess they used to have jousts and festivals and stuff there- like a Medieval Times sort of thing), so Mike and Matt stayed amused as well:


1 comment:

KiLee said...

I have never seen a little kid so excited about animals. Not just excited - but willing to chase them down. Have you seen the picture of her trying to crawl out of Nate's arms to get to the ducks? It's on my blog & I just love it. She looks so intent!
Poor Mike.