Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This one time my sister came to Utah...

Ki lives in Philadelphia.  If you ask me, it's not ideal, but whatever.  Anyway, Nate was out here, doing an internship for school, for two months, so Ki and the kids came to visit for a couple of weeks.  It was excellent to see them all, especially Ryker.  He and Mim are little buddies.  She's totally going to boss him around when they're older.
The first week Ki was here was at the beginning of October, when it was so unseasonably warm.  It was so warm, we had another baby pool party.
{That face means she's really enjoying herself.}
{The only picture I got of the three little ones hanging out.  The boys wouldn't sit in the pool, it was too cold.  Mim is tough.}
{The girls.  Ari and Mim fighting over the sprinkler, Kita waiting patiently.} 
{Can you see why I wish this little guy was around more?}
{Debbie is a sweetheart and gave Mim a swimsuit to match Ari's.  It's so cute.} 
{Her first otter pop.}
{Almost too cute to comprehend, am I right?}


1 comment:

KiLee said...

I can totally see why you would want that little guy around more - who wouldn't?
Philadelphia is awesome. You should come to visit & then you'd understand. If you come next October you & Mike can use our bed & I'll sleep on the air mattress. Nate's going to Guatamala.
I love Mimmers!! Kita loves to talk about how much Mim loves her! :)